Feasibility & Viability Appraisal
To achieve the optimum level of returns from an investment it is desirable that a feasibility and viability study is carried out so as to identify its practicability and whether it is worth-while. We undertake analysis of the entire frame of a proposed project covering the following areas:
- Project definition, scope and description;
- Analysis of Physical, Legal and Political attribute of the proposed project.
- Analysis of the investment cost and financing plans;
- Market analysis of the completed project;
- Financial analysis and evaluation of the project
- Projected Balance Sheet;
- Profit and Loss Account;
- Cash Flow Forecast;
- Sensitivity Tests and Risks Analysis;
- Definite Recommendation on the viability of the proposed scheme.